Making a Home in the Warsaw Region—Great Living for Less
Long-time residents and newcomers alike benefit from the attributes that make Warsaw a great place to live.
- An extremely affordable cost of living compared to the metropolitan areas where other medical device and high-tech clusters operate—new recruits to the area find their housing dollars go much further than in their prior locations.
- Relatively low property taxes, again compared to other medical device-intensive metro areas.
- Easy commutes (five minutes if that’s what you want!)
- Excellent schools (that are close to where you work).
- Great outdoor recreation for that work/life balance time.
Kosciusko County has more than 100 natural lakes—three of which are partially in the Warsaw city limits, and many other recreational opportunities.
- Proximity to major urban areas—Warsaw is central to Chicago, Indianapolis and Detroit; Fort Wayne and South Bend, Ind., are both approximately one hour away.
Living in Warsaw can be how you want it: downtown lofts, lakeside homes or condos, older homes with great character, or suburban-style homes with all the amenities. Or if you like to spread out, homes and acreage are available with just a short drive to Warsaw’s major employers, schools and conveniences.
For those interested in building their own homes, visit Builders Association Kosciusko Fulton Counties Inc. website.
Remember, you can live for less in the Warsaw area. Check out our Cost of Living Calculator.